Sunday, April 7, 2013

Holidays....yeah!

Special Easter Sunday Kids lesson at The Vine!
On Monday...Kylie, Rachel and I painted Rachel's barn.
On Monday, we watched Aussie Rules Football and had an afternoon nap:-)

The finished barn:-)

On Wednesday.....Winnie, Luke, Rachel and I went for a picnic on the harbor.
Rachel wanted to be a lion and painted her own face, except the whiskers:-)
On Tuesday, Darsie, Janessa and Zoe came over for a playdate.  We rented the theatre room and watched Cinderella!
Kylie went out with some of the guys on Tuesday for lunch at Gaylords and a movie.  
On Wednesday night....we had Jennifer and Jeremy over for supper:-)
Rachel playing a video game at the space museum:-)
Rachel and Luke posing at the Art Museum!
On Thursday...Kylie, Rachel and I went to the island to tour around and stopped for a hot dog.  
Look at those hot dogs:-)
Rachel spotted a toy shop in Causeway Bay that had a lot of stuffed horses and we had to go look. 
On Friday...Rachel and I went to Ocean Park.  We left in an amber rain!
Cheese!

The forecast called for rain all week and I think it did a little every day:-)
Sewing at Ocean park
Saturday shopping at Sham Shui Po.....this wig is for you Uncle Dean!!
Rachel got a LOT of stares and smiles while walking down the street in this pink hair:-)
Playing at the park in Sham Shui Po on our way home from Shopping!
 Sunday night supper at Yoshinoya.  This is one of Rachel's favorite restaurants!
I taught Sunday School today.....26 kids and a lot of fun:-)

This has been a great week for Kylie, Rachel and I.  We were able to get lots of rest, watch some great Aussie Football, go on adventures through the city, visit with friends and eat good food.  This is the last big holiday Kylie has until the end of the year...I guess that means summer is coming:-)  I am looking forward to having guests next week!! My Uncle Dean, Aunt Charlotte and their kids will be stopping by for a few days and I can't wait to show them around.  Please pray that they arrive safely!
Love, 
Kylie, Jocelyn and Rachel

Birthdays for the week
April 8th - Happy Birthday Ethel and Kevin! Have a great day!

"I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them."
John 17:13 


1 comment: