Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

 Sparkle on Friday!
 Do you know what shape this is? 



 A special gift for all the mom's at Sparkle! Such a great group!
 On Friday Kylie, Rachel and I had a slumber party:-)
 Rachel did some face painting on Kylie and I!
 Kylie is a zebra:-)
 Kylie did face painting on Rachel.  
 Rachel is a horse!
 On Saturday Kylie, Rachel and I went to a basketball tournament.  
 Rachel loves to help her dad coach!!
 On Monday Rachel and I went to Emily, Jack and Max's house for a play date.  
 The kids having fun:-)
 On Tuesday Rachel and I went to TST to see the REALLY BIG rubber duck on the harbour!!

 On Wednesday Rachel and I went to Ocean Park with Winnie and Luke!
 Good friends!
 On a ride at Ocean Park!
 The view of Ocean Park from the top of the ride!
 Looking at the other side of Ocean Park from up high!
 This is where the seals and sea lions are kept!!
 Rachel and Luke driving boats!

 On the BIG ferris wheel! Our munchkins were very brave!
 Rachel and Luke spent the entire trip on the cable cars writing Winnie and myself tickets!


 What a great trip to Ocean Park!!
 On Thursday I babysat Leila.  Rachel was so happy to have the company.  
 These girls have such a good time together!
 Dressing up of course:-)

 And painting!
Kylie, Rachel and I all painted up:-)
Yeah! I got my Nikon fixed Thursday!!! SO HAPPY to have it back:-)
 Both Kylie and I taught Sunday school on Sunday. Kylie taught the 8 and 9 year olds.  I taught the 3-5 year olds.  We had a great morning!
 Kylie, Rachel and I went to the park after a nap on Sunday:-)
 Kylie and Rachel
Rachel and I:-)

What a great week this has been for us! Rachel and I had a fun time playing with friends and Kylie had a good week at work.  Kylie's basketball team also won their games at the tournament so they are in the finals next week!! Wohoo!
I have had the best Mother's Day today.  So thankful to Kylie and Rachel for pampering me all day!
Love, 
Kylie, Jocelyn and Rachel

Birthdays of the week:
May 15th - Happy Birthday Dawn
May 16th - Happy Birthday Cole
May17th - Happy Birthday Ebony
May 18th - Happy Birthday Keegan

For I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.
Deuteronomy 30:16


No comments:

Post a Comment