Saturday, October 19, 2013

Happy Holidays!!

Celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving with Dan, Geeta and Lucas!
 Hanging out in Discovery Bay with friends!!
 Eating at Ruby Tuesdays with Lucy, Audrey and Emory!!
 Having a popcorn party with friends!!
 Climbing rocks with Layla!!
 Spending some holiday time in Macau at The Banyan Tree!!!
 The pool in our room!! Rachel LOVED this:-)
 Rachel's bed!! She was thrilled that she had the whole BIG bed to herself:-)
 Disneyland!!
 We had a great time at Disney!!
 The hotel/pool area
 White sand and relaxing!!

 Ready to catch the waves at the wave pool!! Rachel loved the swimming:-)
 Making sandcastles at the hotel pool....such fun!!
 Hotel kid activity....archery.  Rachel couldn't wait to show off her archery skills!!
 I think she hit the target 16 times in 1 hour total.  She did better than both Kylie or I and most of the other kids!! 

 Our hotel room's bath tub:-)
 Our hotel room....so big!! Rachel was in the pool waiting for the water to fill up:-)
 Rachel's half of the hotel room!!
 The view from our window.  We were on the top floor looking over the pool area. 
 Our side of the hotel room!!
 The hotel fountain....pretty fantastic!!
 The Dreamworks parade with Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon, Puss and Boots and Kung Fu Panda characters.  
 St. Paul's Ruins

 One big reason why we went to Macau...DQ!!! It really was worth the trip:-)
 Our hotel package included a trip to the Spa.  I enjoyed a 30 minute massage!!
 Merida....I mean Rachel shooting the bow and arrow:-)
 Love this picture with the bow hung on her shoulder.  She told me that all she needs now is the red curly hair:-)


Sorry for all the pictures but I had too many great ones and it really was a fantastic holiday!!
We loved Macau and can't wait to go back....one day:-)  This holiday was celebrating 2 pretty big events...my birthday and paying off our student loans.  Yahoo!! And we celebrated in style with awesome food, a great hotel and lots of fun!!
Happy Thanksgiving!  
Love, 
Kylie, Jocelyn and Rachel

I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me -- the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace.
Acts 20:24


No comments:

Post a Comment