Sunday, January 19, 2014

SED week!!

Day at Disney!
Dinosaur exhibit at the science museum!

Hanging out with Luke at Kowloon Park!
We had a great visit with Luke and Winnie.  
Getting ready for Day 1 of SED......theme DRIVE!
The prep SED was so much fun!
Sparkle fun!
Play date with friends at the Wetlands Park!

The Wetlands Park really is a beautiful place!
Day 3 of SED.....games!  The kids had to 'drive' their cars and change the tires :-)
Day 3 of SED....craft.  The kids had to make pit passes. 
Learning a bible lesson!
Crash and Kylie!
Teacher relay race.  I had to help Catherine as her EA wasn't there. We won!!
The kids had a race on the scooters too:-) We had WAY too much fun!

Sparkle
Listening to the Sparkle puppet.  I am a little nervous for when I have to do this....
 Picture with the Hartzell family. I will miss them so much!!
We spent the afternoon with Darsie and Jeremy and some friends.  
We spent some time praying for them as they move on to a new chapter in their lives.  

This has been a crazy week for us BUT we made it and are still in one piece:-)
Kylie had SED and it was a lot of fun.  Rachel and I helped him with the singing and we really enjoyed ourselves. We had report cards due on Friday.  I stayed up until 2 am a few times and I just can't handle it like I used to:-) We also had to say good bye to a good friend of mine this week. Please pray for the family as they leave HK this coming week.  Kylie's basketball team played Canadian and won.  We are hoping that this is a turning point for the season.  Their next game is on Thursday!
Love, 
Kylie, Jocelyn and Rachel

One thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:13-14



No comments:

Post a Comment