Sunday, August 17, 2014

Happy 5th Birthday Rachel!!

 Breaking the snowflake pinata!!
 Waiting for cake:-)
 Making snow globes
 Having some fun:-)
 Opening up presents...
 Hanging out on her birthday morning. 
 Birthday supper at Ruby Tuesdays!
Rachel's birthday cake!
 Rachel had fun helping me decorate her cake!
~I love cake~

This has been a great birthday week. It was fun to celebrate and spend time with friends! We are also thankful to have grandma and grandpa Herperger in Hong Kong with us.  
Happy Birthday Rachel!!
Love, 
Kylie, Jocelyn and Rachel

Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty."
John 6:35 (Read all of John 6)
New International Version

1 comment:

  1. Wow, her birthday cake is so beautiful. I hope she loved it! My daughter also has her birthday in the next month and I asked for the party theme. She wants a fairy party at her favorite kid’s party city locations NY. I’ll definitely arrange her 5th birthday party as per her demand!

    ReplyDelete