Saturday, October 11, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!!

 Movie after school with Noah and India:-)
 On Wednesday, a friend of mine and her son came to school to show their pets.  First one....snake:-)
 The students got to touch each one and loved it. Second one....guinea pig!
3rd one...spotted gecko:-)
 On Thursday we made Thankful Turkeys for Thanksgiving!
 4th pet....hedgehog
 My friend's son with our class!
 School Picnic at Repulse Bay
 Kylie and Rachel getting ready to get wet!
 It was such a fun day at the beach!
 Some of my grade 1 class with me:-)
 Having lunch with Rachel's class and teacher:-)
 Some of my students buried me in the sand. 
 Settlers game on Friday night and Thanksgiving pumpkin pie celebrations!!
 Walking around Mei Foo on Saturday
 Kylie, Rachel and Happy playing video games!

This has been a fun but tiring week! Kylie and I are teaching Sunday School tomorrow and are looking forward to another day of rest.  Happy Thanksgiving!!
Love, 
Kylie, Jocelyn and Rachel

At the end of that time, I, Nebuchadnezzar, raised my eyes toward heaven, and my sanity was restored. Then I praised the Most High; I honored and glorified him who lives forever. His dominion is an eternal dominion; his kingdom endures from generation to generation. All the peoples of the earth are regarded as nothing. He does as he pleases with the powers of heaven and the peoples of the earth. No one can hold back his hand or say to him: "What have you done?"
Daniel 4:34-35 (Read all of Daniel 4)
New International Version


No comments:

Post a Comment