Sunday, December 7, 2014

First week of December:-)


Measuring, Mixing and Baking our own cookies in class:-)
Decorating our yummy cookies!!
My parent helper...she is amazing!
After school play friends:-)
On Saturday, I took grad pictures for some great friends.  We had a great time:-) 
I like this picture!  I was pretty happy...considering I don't really know how to pose or take professional pictures.  It helps to have such a great model!!
Rachel came and had a really fun time with Emory:-)
These girls are pretty crazy!


Donna and I went out this week for a shopping spree:-) It was a much needed girl hang out time.  I really do have great friends!
Guitar club at school:-)
Putting some finishing touches on our tree.  We bought some really cool icicle decorations.
I started teaching Rachel how to use the kitchen appliances properly.  Here she made her first recipe all by herself. (with me by her side of course) She turned on the burner, boiled the water, put in all the ingredients and served Kylie and I. She made macaroni and cheese:-)
Rachel won an award at school this week......Outstanding Effort and Responsibility!! Unfortunately neither Kylie or I got to see her receive the award on stage but we are super proud of her!

This has been a fun but tiring week.  There are a lot of things going on at school at the moment!!  Kylie and Rachel weren't feeling the best this week either which made it seem long.  
Thankfully only 2 weeks before holidays!! 
Love, 
Kylie, Jocelyn and Rachel

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13 (Read all of Romans 15)
New International Version
3

No comments:

Post a Comment