Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sparkle Kickoff and Sunday School!

 We had 21 families come this week to Sparkle.  It was a busy morning!
 Love the parachute!
 Playing the tambourines with her leg.  We have a talented little girl!
 Eating sausage buns that Rachel and I made with her Sparkle friends!
Kylie's Sunday school class this week!

For the next couple of months (at least) I will only be posting about 1 or 2 special events for the week. 
This week marked the start of our first Sparkle for the year.  We had a great turnout and we loved being able to spend some time with our Sparkle friends.  It was a busy morning and all of the leaders felt a bit overwhelmed:-) But we have 3 new full time leaders joining our team and that is VERY exciting for us!! 
Kylie and I spent a bit of time this week preparing for Sunday school.  Kylie taught the Messengers group (ages 7-9) and I taught Bubbles (ages 3-5)
Kylie made masks in his class and the kids had a great time designing them.  He was talking about how God can use anyone to rescue people...like Moses.  He has really enjoyed getting involved!
Have a great week!
Lots of love, 
Kylie, Jocelyn and Rachel

Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment