Sunday, November 10, 2013

Week # 4 of school!

Hanging out with some friends:-)
Look at this carrot cake we ordered to share!!
Kylie had a basketball game on Thursday.  They won!!
We had a good school turnout. Even Azul the mascot showed up and the high school pep band!!
Go Lions!!
This Friday was the school supper in Fanling. 
Kylie, Rachel and I all signed up to play golf.  We had a blast!!
Can u believe that even Rachel got some lessons from the instructor:-)
Rachel, Annika and Leila coloring before the supper.  
The food is always very good at the Country Club!
 A rainy Sunday morning in Cyberport. 
 I ran my first 5k this morning with some friends.  It was a lot of fun!!
 I did pretty good considering that there were some BIG hills to climb!!
We did it!!! So much fun to run with friends.  

Kylie, Rachel and I had a good week.  Kylie spent a lot of time getting ready for camp.  He is prepared for another year of rain (which he is not too thrilled about).  Please pray that the rain holds off for at least a week so that the kids can get out and be active!!  If it rains, this will be the 3rd year in a row!!
I finished my last Sparkle session this week.  I am glad to be done leading for the time being and can't wait to be a helper in the background:-)
Please pray for my parents as they leave for a Panama cruise this week.  They will be going with a bunch of friends.  It is perfect timing with all of the snow they have in Saskatchewan!!
Please also pray for my next 10k run in December.  I am going to run the race and try raise money for a friend who just found out she has breast cancer.  If you can help by praying and or with money please let me know.  I appreciate your help and your support!
Lots of love, 
Kylie, Jocelyn and Rachel

"Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you."
Jeremiah 32:17





No comments:

Post a Comment