Sunday, November 17, 2013

Week # 5 of school

 Color day at school!!
Specialty teachers got to wear orange:-)
 Some of Rachel's school work.  I LOVE Kylie's hair in this picture:-)
 Rachel's self portrait!

 Another class birthday!!

Panorama of chapel on the pier!
 Grade 4 camp in Sai Kung:-)
 This was the first year that Rachel and I stayed over night at camp. It was so much fun!!
 smores
 fun
 Checking out the moon at the observatory!
 Late night games:-)
 Kylie loved the kid in the back row with the yellow shirt.  He got SO excited about the game.
 Bedtime stories at camp:-)
 First time sleeping on the top of a bunkbed!!
 Rachel and India at Sparkle.  I love this picture:-)

Kylie, Rachel and I had a great week!  Kylie was at camp and thankfully they only had 1 day of rain so nothing major was cancelled.  Rachel and I went out on Thursday to stay the night and enjoy some of the camp festivities.  Rachel loved it and can't wait to go back:-)

Lots of love,
Kylie, Jocelyn and Rachel

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
Psalm 119:105

No comments:

Post a Comment