Sunday, May 25, 2014

Last week of May!

Visiting my friend Kat who is starting a party planning business.  
Rachel loved the cupcake that Kat gave her:-)

Celebrating Geeta's 35th birthday at Sky Tower.  It brought back good memories:-)
Watching basketball with Brittany.  
Basketball gold medal champs!! So proud of the team!!
Celebrating the win with some Mexican food in Wan Chai:-)
Play date with Lyla a friend from Rachel's Kindergarten class at CAIS.  
Face painting time:-)
So pretty!
This weekend our church hosted a Justice Conference. The main speaker Shane Claiborne was the guest speaker at our Sunday service. 
Rachel and I went to a Bazaar put on by another friend.  Linnet started an online company called BaoBae.com just 1 year ago and it has become a big success.  Rachel had her face painted and we tried some yummy food.  I have some very talented friends!!!

 Watching Godzilla with Kylie!!
 Having lunch at New York Fries with Kylie....date afternoon:-)
 Celebrating India's birthday....with a Fancy Nancy party:-)
 Look at these lovely ladies!! 
Rachel had so much fun that she didn't want to come home:-)

This has been a fun week! It is hard to believe that school is almost finished and that summer holidays are just around the corner.  It looks like next week will clear up a bit and so Kylie, Rachel and I hope to take advantage of the non-rainy weather!!
Love, 
Kylie, Jocelyn and Rachel

Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
Revelation 3:20 (Read all of Revelation 3)
New International Version

No comments:

Post a Comment