Sunday, May 18, 2014

Rain...Rain...

 Play day at Layla and Aly's house in Discovery Bay!!
 Valerie looked after Rachel while I was at work on Wednesday.  The girls had a good time!!
Swimming at our clubhouse;-)
 It is amazing the transformation once she learned to put her head underwater!!
 Heading out to Kylie's basketball game! It was a late game so we attended in pyjamas:-)
 They won again and play their next playoff game on Tuesday!!
 My last sub days this year....so excited!!
 Rachel's prep class that I was subbing.  They took a picture for me to show Rachel:-)
 My grade 3 class that I was subbing.  They were writing pen pal letters to a friends class in my hometown!!
 The view from our balcony the other day....we were in the clouds:-)
 Playdate with Annika!! The girls had a great time:-)
 Mainly Music session....my second last!! This was our biggest group....about 35 kids!!


 Swimming at the cricket club....in the pouring rain:-)
 The kids all wanted to eat in high chairs!
 We had a great time visiting at the Cricket Club despite the weather:-)
Celebrating Mary at her baby shower.  I am so excited for her and can't wait to meet her little girl!!

This has been a big week of parties and work! I can always tell that the end of the year is approaching as the number of parties grow:-)  It is nice to have things to look forward to in the midst of all the rain and thunderstorms.  Rachel and I have been swimming in the pool quite a bit the past few days.  It is so nice to have an indoor pool!! Rachel has learned to use goggles and is attempting to swim like a fish already.  It seemed like we were trying to help her get over her fear of putting her head underwater for so long and now we are trying to put a little fear back in her.  She thinks she is now invincible in the water!! Have a great week!
Love,
Kylie, Jocelyn and Rachel

Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.
Romans 12:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment