Saturday, September 20, 2014

Birthday week!

Look closely and you can see the Ferris Wheel that they put on the harbour.  

 A student and I were in a school article:-)
 Typhoon on my birthday!! The typhoon day was a great way to end my day:-)
 Experiment Friday.....density:-)

 Making paper mache for our animal unit! 
 Celebrating my birthday with cupcakes:-)
 Someone doesn't want to get their nails clipped:-)
 Playing Manopoly....this is Rachel favorite game at the moment. 
 Lyla came over on Thursday for a swim date. 
 And a sleepover:-)
 Thankfully the girls slept well on a school night.  It is something we could definitely do again.  Since Lyla is now my student I spent a lot of time with her that day:-)
 Get together with Emory, Audrey and Lucy!! 
 We met at our regular spot and had a great visit!! Love meeting with these ladies:-)
The girls dressed up in their favorite princess dresses...Elsa of course.  

Have a great week! 

Love, 
Kylie, Jocelyn and Rachel

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."
Revelation 1:8 (Read all of Revelation 1)
New International Version


No comments:

Post a Comment