Sunday, September 7, 2014

Happy Mid Autumn!

 Rachel and I taking a fun picture at the Pacifica Mall. 
 Chapel

 Making moon cakes in class:-)
 The students LOVED it!!
  Experiment Friday.....one of my students made this vocano!!
Saturday skating
 Rachel's request:-)

 She did a lap all by herself. 

This has been an eventful week!  I had a parent come in my classroom to teach me and my students how to make moon cakes.  I also had a student lead the Friday experiment.  I have another parent coming in on Monday to dissect a fish for the class and so it has been fun!!
Rachel seems to enjoy school and says she likes PE best.  However, we hear her singing Mandarin songs often while she plays:-)
Kylie is really liking his new job.  He is even starting an Art club with Dave starting this week which he is excited about.  Kylie has been working at becoming a better artist. 
Tuesday is a holiday for us and we are all happy about a short week!! We are a family that loves holidays:-)
Happy Mid Autumn Festival!!

Kylie, Jocelyn and Rachel

Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
Psalm 34:8 (Read all of Psalm 34)
New International Version
3

No comments:

Post a Comment