Sunday, January 4, 2015

Last Week of Holidays!

 We had a visit with Joanna, Marc and their 2 little girls.  It was great to catch up!

 We met up with Valerie and her 2 little girls at Ryze...a trampoline park. 
 Stretching beforehand:-)
 The whole room was covered in trampolines.  It was a lot of fun!!


 Friends having a visit:-)
 Rachel and I also went to Disney this week.  It was the busiest I have ever seen Disney!! 
 Watching an Olaf show:-)
 Rachel and Claudia had a great time together despite the long lines at EVERYTHING!!

 Rachel and I went to the Ice Show this week near Yuen Long. 



 It was pretty fun:-)
 We also went to the Tai Tong Eco Park. 

 Fishing
 Horseriding!

 Visiting the Henzie's

 2 Elsa's and Anna:-)

 Drawing at Disney!
 Rachel's drawing of Mike from Monster's Inc.  
 She did it all by herself....I was very impressed!!


 Settlers night at our house:-)
 I think we are going to try make it a monthly gathering!

This is how we get rid of a Christmas tree in Hong Kong!! 

This has been a pretty good year for us.  Here are a few of my favorites memories!  
1. I started back to work teaching grade 1. 
2. Kylie, Rachel and I are all at the same campus and loving it. 
3. Rachel is reading fluently and starting to read chapter books. 
4. Rachel is in the process of loosing her first tooth!!
5. We went on a family trip to Boracay. 


Happy New Year from the Barnstables in Hong Kong!

Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy.
Psalm 33:3

No comments:

Post a Comment