Monday, January 12, 2015

School Fun!



I didn't take many pictures this week but I do have 2 from school that i'd like to share.  The first one is from crazy hair day.  We had a lot of fun dressing up with crazy hair.  I wish i had taken a picture of Rachel because we put a bunch of braids in her hair and used purple hair spray on the ends. She looked pretty crazy:-)
The last picture if of our Friday experiment.  The student in charge did the experiment with baking soda, vinegar and a balloon. The balloon filled up with gas....so much that after about 1 minute of watching it expand I realized that it would explode.  I must have looked hilarious as I ran with the experiment towards the door and have it explode in my face just before I made it. The students thought it was great.  I almost feel sorry for the next student who is in charge of the experiment.  This week is definitely going to be hard to beat!!
Rachel can now swing by herself. This has been a long time coming with a lot of frustrations from Kylie and I BUT Rachel can now officially swing.  She spent a lot of time at the park on Saturday while I was at work:-)
Rachel and I also registered ourselves for the banana run.  We will be running with a friend this year and we are very excited for the big day!!
And finally, Rachel has a loose tooth and an adult tooth growing in behind another.  Her mouth is starting to look like a growing Prep student.  She is one of the only students who is losing a tooth and pretty excited about it.  She thinks the tooth fairy might give her thousands of dollars:-)

Love,
Kylie, Jocelyn and Rachel

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
Colossians 3:12-14 (Read all of Colossians 3)
New International Version

No comments:

Post a Comment